Saturday, September 19, 2015

Weasley is Our King!

Guest Author: Elaine White
This article is by Elaine White. All opinions are her own.
~
As you've probably realised, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I found this article the other day and I just loved every word of it. Ron is my all time favourite Harry Potter character, followed by the kick-ass Hermione and the brave, goofy Neville.

To me, Ron isn't just the 'dispensible' or 'normal' guy. He's the only real relatable character in the series. He's the one we most see ourselves in, the one that's most like us and the people we know. He's the one with self-confidence issues, who feels like he's invisible within his family and always the one that's not good enough. We all feel like that sometimes, and I feel that's what makes him so incredible. He's the 'us' in Harry Potter. The probably reason that there are so many Potterheads around.

Personally, I would never have chosen Harry, if I were in Hermione's shoes. It would be Ron all the way. Funny, brave, 'normal', exciting and always upbeat when the going was tough - he's pretty awesome.

So let's take a moment to really appreciate Ron Weasley.

~

Reblogged from Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment