Saturday, October 20, 2012

Featured Author

Featured Author

Interview with J.G. Martinez 

·         What is the title of your book? Destined Oracle

·         Please tell us a little bit about your book. Savina O’Hayden thinks she is a normal human girl until her world is turned upside down from having to move away from the only home she remembers. She quickly learns the secrets her Mother hid from
      her and soon everything begins to change, including herself. She must master her new self in order to save everyone she has ever cared about and loved. Like any other regular teenager, she must experience the hectic emotional rollercoaster that comes with new love, mean girls, and finding out who you truly are.

·         How did you come up with your book idea? It was a very 
      vivid and very detailed dream!

·         What are your publishing credits? I am basically a Newbie 
      when it comes to the publishing world, but have been 
      writing all my life.

·         What are your plans for the future? To live life to the fullest and continue to write every fascinating story that pops into my head.

·         What is your preferred genre to write? Fantasy, with everything mixed into it!

·         How did you become a writer? It was a natural thing for me; to put my ideas and or dreams onto paper or computer. I don’t think I couldn’t not write. To me, it is who I am.

·         Are you a planner, complete with detailed outlines, or do you fly by the seat of your pants when writing? Actually a little of both! But with Destined Oracle, I have notes galore and even detailed maps I drew of the O’Hayden Estate, and the Main House blueprints as how I see it in my mind’s eye.

·         What is the best writing advice that you have ever been given? Write what you feel and don’t be too critical of yourself. You are your own toughest critic.

·         What advice would you give a new writer? The same as someone once told me — write what you feel and don’t be too critical of yourself. You are your own toughest critic.

·         What other projects do you have in the works at the moment? Book Two to Destined Oracle, A Sci-Fi Romance titled Secret’s From Another World, and many other little stories that continuously pull at me and crave to be written.

·         What surprises can we expect from you in the future? Hopefully, just more stories that everyone will love to read!

·         If you could journey into any of your books, interacting with the characters, which would it be and why? Destined Oracle because the details my dream gave me. I literally did feel as if I was in the story. Plus to be loved by the Arch Angel! Oo-La-La!

·         What public appearances do you have planned in the future? I am sure there will be some, but I don’t have anything scheduled at this very moment.

·         Is there anything else you’d like to share with your fans? Thank you for being a fan, first and foremost, because it was my fans that encouraged me to get published! I seriously owe it all to you! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

On behalf of Write More Publications, thank you! 


***

Destined Oracle by J.G. Martinez is coming soon from Write More Publications. It is the first book in The Destined Oracle Series. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice interview. Congrats, J.G. Martinez and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete