Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Review

Tuesday Review

Remembering Zane 
By: J.S. Wilsoncroft

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional StartAugust 19, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Remembering Zane (Kindle Edition)
Right from the first couple of pages I felt my throat constrict and my chest become tight. The writing was so good that I could actually feel Bonnie's emotional pain and her sense of loss. When Bonnie moved on and her healing began, Jon's role became more and more important. It's a lovely story about moving on when a loved one dies. Very nice ending.Carole McKee, Author

Rememering Zane by J.S. Wilsoncroft is now available on e-book for .99 cents. 
Get your copy today! 



Cambria
By: Theresa Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars A breathtaking journey!May 10, 2012
This review is from: Cambria, Cambria Series, Book 1 (Kindle Edition)
I had no trouble getting into the story of this book. It's a great book that takes you on a breathtaking journey, with fantastic range of characters too. The relationships between some of the characters were intense and i even had tears in my eyes at many touching moments. The author is very talented with the way she describes what is happening. The book feeds your imagination and makes it so easy to picture in your mind what is happening. Especially the action scenes. I found myself reading even faster just so I could get to the next part. A thoroughly enjoyable read that will keep you reading until the end! Can't wait for book 2!!

Cambria, Cambria Series, Book 1 by Theresa Oliver is now available on e-book for .99 cents! 
Get your copy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment