Monday, August 6, 2012

Tuesday Review

Review of Star, Starland Vamp Series, Book 1, by Theresa Oliver

(posted on Amazon.com) 

5.0 out of 5 stars Action and Romance Packed!March 9, 2012

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Star, Starland Vamp Series, Book 1 (Kindle Edition)
In a book full of vampire spies, vampire rogues, and shapeshifting vampires, you might find you have no idea who to trust. I often thought one thing, only to find out I was wrong, and it was fun to try to figure out who was good and bad in this vampire/spy novel.
Abigail Starland is one tough vampire cookie. She is very no nonsense and doesn't like to be told what to do. She softens as she falls in love with Zac the teenage boy she is protecting. But also has to become more diligent in order to save his life. I like Zac, he seems wise beyond his years, and more adult than a lot of the adults in the book. I could easily fall for him, even though I am far beyond my teenage years. As the book progressed, I loved it even more. The action scenes were well described and I was so into them, I couldn't stand to put the book down.


http://www.amazon.com/Star-Starland-Vamp-Series-ebook/dp/B007AWTK4I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top


No comments:

Post a Comment