Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Review

Every tuesday we will post an outstanding review! If you'd like to review onr of our books, please shoot an e-mail to writemorepublications@gmailcom and we'll hook you up! 

"Cambria, Cambria Series, Book 1"

5.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling and romantic fantasy!May 10, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cambria, Cambria Series, Book 1 (Kindle Edition)
Fantasy is my go-to genre when I want to get lost in another world. Cambria is a beautiful story that weaves so many of the fantastic fantasy themes together and produces a page-turning book I didn't want to put down!Seth is a young man going to visit his Uncle Herman one summer and discovers he and his family is much more than he ever dreamed. He finds himself in the world Cambria, a mystical place where honor and loyalty are more than just words, where knights, Kings, dragons and magic are more than just legends lost to history. Seth embarks on a true Hero's Journey, struggling to find his identity and purpose, battling darkness and evil, and finding romance in the arms of the lovely Brianna. But don't be misled into thinking this is a story that has been told countless times, because it's not! It has wonderful classic elements, but it's wholly unique with unexpected twists and suprises.The characters were easy to connect with, and I found myself invested in them very early on. Seth, coming from a modern day realm, and Brianna and her friends existing in Cambria, creates a lovely blend; a fairy-tale world that keeps a grip on the present. The dialogue and descriptions are stirring and the author has an excellent grasp on language. Several times I was shaking my head in awe because I could so easily visualize what was being described, and I was able to do so not because of lengthy, tedious, paragraphs but rather through eloquent, well-chosen word combinations. The world building was very good and when I cicked the last page, I found myself saddened that I was going to have to leave this world behind. I hope there will be another book, and if so I will snatch it up immediately!
Five stars from me, highly recommended!




 Published on Amazon.com by Dawn Jayne, author of "Uprising." 
Please follw the link to get your copy today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment